Monday, June 20, 2016

HELLO!

We don´t always twin, but when we do, it´s raining!
Dearest Everyone,

So.  It´s raining.  I love rain.  This week we worked hard, and saw a couple of miracles, and we´re praying for more!  The Olivos ward is great.  Even without a Bishop!  I really truly don´t have much to say, and I don´t even have any fun PDay adventures to tell you about because all we did was take a nap!

I promise more  exciting details next week, but for now I leave you with this spiritual thought:  We are part of a church that is organized and directed by Jesus Christ himself, and so we trust and follow his chosen servants, the prophets.  In a world that is increasingly full of problems, it is INCREDIBLY important that we listen to their guidance, and the personal guidance that we may receive by way of the Holy Ghost.  So I invite you all to read the scriptures, listen to a conference talk, and/or say a prayer.  And search actively for the divine guidance that our Heavenly Father is giving to each one of His precious children.  

I love you all, and trust/hope that you´re doing WONDERFUL and PRODUCTIVE things with your lives!

Be safe and happy!

Lots of love,
Hermana Houghton!

No comments:

Post a Comment