Tomorrow is my last day or proselyting as a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. After almost a year-and-a-half, that´s a pretty weird thing. So here are a few things I´ve learned this week:
1) Mission companions are THE BEST. Seriously, my mission companions have become amazing and eternal Friends, and I treasure the opportunity I´ve had to work alongside each and every one of them!
2) Work during the day, because when the night comes, there´s no time to do it! (aka the end of the mission--see Alma 34:35... I think)
3) Heavenly Father loves us.
4) Jesus Christ lives.
5) The Holy Ghost is the greatest teacher and friend here on Earth today.
6) "Dying" (aka finishing the mission) is not a particularly fun process.
7) "You can sleep when you´re dead!"
I love you all, and I will be with you soon!
|Home. . .<3 <3 <3|