Wednesday, January 4, 2017

HELLO!

From 22 November 2016



So.  Today we went to the temple (which is LITERALLY next door) and then we cleaned our house, did laundry, etc.  Nooowww... we´re about to start another crazy week!  Time flies by, and nobody celebrates Thanksgiving in Mexico, so it´s hard for me to believe it´s actually the end of November and time to eat pie now, but that´s okay! We are getting our feet under us in the new area, which is significantly bigger than Hidalgo, and we´re meeting a lot of new people and doing lots of new things.  Okay..

I don´t have hardly any time, so I will just leave you two lovely scriptures to look up on Thursday:
D&C 59:7 and Alma 34:38.  ENJOY!

Lots of love,
Hermana Houghton

P.S. someday I will send you pictures.. but for now, this computer thinks my pictures are Microsoft word files sooooo... 

No comments:

Post a Comment