Wednesday, October 12, 2016

SSSsooooooo...

From 4 October 2016

SSSsooooooooommmething WONDERFUL happened this week!  President Naumann sent me an early birthday present named: HERMANA BRACAMONTE! Yeah.  In case you didn´t already know, she was my companion LAST October-January.  And now WE´RE TOGETHER AGAIN!  YAY!!!  Hermana Beck shall be missed very much, but the Lord called her to Balbuena, and off she faithfully went.

So this past week we went crazy getting ready for General conference, and it was COMPLETELY worth it!  The messages shared in this conference were VERY powerful, and I especially enjoyed the musical numbers that acompanied all of the powerful talks.  As you can probably imagine, I LOVED the focus on member missionary work, and the added power of a choir of missionaries in the Saturday session of conference was really special.  Honestly, I can testify of the enormous blessings Heavenly Father has for His children who want to share the gospel.  He worries about all of us, and send His gospel to help.  I hope that you all thought seriously about the invitation that Heavenly Father made for each one of us to share the restored gospel with those around us.  We should do it with a spirit of prayer and love, but the point is mainly that WE DO IT!

Here in Mexico, we will continue working, with joy in our hearts and smiles on our faces! I love you all and hope you have a great week, with lots of joy ! (my other favorite part was President Nelson´s talk) :D

Love,
Hermana Houghton

P.S.... I will send pictures next week... sorryy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment