Monday, June 22, 2015

Heading Out





Hello!  Welcome to my mission blog!  On January 29, 2015, I was called to gather Israel for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Mexico, Mexico City East mission, and I will be fulfilling that call and reporting to the Mexico City Missionary Training Center in just three short days on June 24th.  I'm excited to be embarking on this new adventure, and I look forward to serving the people of Mexico City!


 Here's a picture of what my mission looks like :)
(Doesn't it just look tiny!?)


Anyway, if you check back on this blog, there will be some more exciting information coming in next week and in the coming months, once I have arrived in Mexico.  I would like to extend a quick thank-you in advance to my mother, who will be updating this blog with letters and pictures, and keeping my address, etc. current.  She's a gem!  If you have any questions, or would like contact information for me, please reach out to her via email or facebook.  Thanks for reading!

<3,
Hermana Houghton





No comments:

Post a Comment